Kentucky Soul Music

a blog for people with music on their minds

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Is This Thing On?

This is my first blog, as if you couldn't tell... so far, it seems to be copacetic. I'll be posting different things periodically, as I figure out what I'm supposed to do with this sucker. If there's a way to work things more efficiently, I'll find them sooner or later; my mother made me memorize this phrase: "use your mind, not your behind."

Right now I'll keep things simple, for myself at least: Born on John Lennon's 21st birthday -- you do the math. Married, 2 adult stepkids, 2 step-granddaughters, originally from the Greater NYC area (translation for non-New Yorkers: "anywhere within a 30-mile radius of Manhattan"). Moved into Western Kentucky summer of '01, just for love.

So there it is, the first post on my first blog. If you find it insufferably boring, just keep your eyelashes open with toothpicks or something; it'll get better, I promise.

0 Comments:

<< Home