Kentucky Soul Music

a blog for people with music on their minds

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

St. Louis, Memphis, Motown, Chicago... Kentucky?

I need some help, making some special music in a place not known for it. Any musicians and/or singers who are into soul/R&B, neo- or oldschool, written and performed by actual human beings, let me hear from you.

I'm neither a record label, nor a big-name producer anonymously blogging for fresh talent. I am some of the talent, if I may be so bold. I work playing guitar, bass and drums, and I play enough keyboard to write songs. This is a call for those who know what Earth Wind & Fire has in common with The Friends of Distinction. This is for people who can name the author(s) of the songs "Go Now" and "Land Of 1000 Dances". If you want to make better music than America's heard in years, write to me: maymusic_ky@email.com .

Warning: This is not American Idol. Money's too tight to mention, and I need talented pros and dedicated amateurs to create work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home